Inspection & Warranties
Our Online Simulcast System
Each week hundreds of dealers attend our auctions through our online simulcast system – EDGE Simulcast. Simulcast is a system that allows you to attend a live auction event and compete for items against the live bidding audience on the traditional auction floor without ever having to leave your office, home, or hotel room.
You experience the live auction emotion and enthusiasm via your personal computer and internet connection.
How It Works
Once you join us online, you receive real-time color, video, and audio from the auction floor and can submit instantaneous bids to the auctioneer while competing—without disadvantage—against bidders on the auction floor and other online bidders.
EDGE Simulcast features include:
- A user-friendly system
- A state-of-the-art, fault tolerant, private network
- Instant receipt by the auctioneer of “remote” bids
- Instant “floor” bid notification to remote bidders
- Real-time live color, video, and audio direct from the auction floor to the remote bidders
- An online sale item catalogue you can use to thoroughly inspect each vehicle before making your purchase decision
- Every unit consigned and set for sale are available for live online bidding.
To Log Into EDGE Simulcast
- To bid on EDGE Pipeline, create an account or call dealer registration at (864) 231-7000, ext. 118.
- On auction day, login with the account you created. Attend the auction live by clicking the EDGE Pipeline logo in the top left corner of the webpage.
- On the live auction page under Wednesday, scroll down to “Carolina AA”. Press the attend simulcast button and chose what lane(s) you would like to bid!
For more information on Auction EDGE products, please contact Brittany Hoey at (864) 231-7000, ext. 118 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Online Sales can be accessed by registered dealers by logging into “EDGE Simulcast” located in the upper right corner of this page.