Presented by NextGear Capital
VIP Legacy Dinner & Auction
Monday, May 20th – The Bleckley Station – Anderson SC – Starts at 6pm
Tickets: $100 per person*
Service Charges May Apply
Countdown To Our Annual Charity Event
Join us Monday, May 20th, at The Bleckley Station in downtown Anderson SC for our 2nd annual VIP Legacy Dinner with live and silent auctions! All proceeds benefit the Winship Cancer Institute at Emory University.
This year we are featuring keynote speaker Inky Johnson, former University of Tennessee football player, who we guarantee will inspire you to further excellence in your daily life!
You can also shake hands with local celebrities and community leaders before joining in our fantastic live and silent auctions.
Tickets: $100 Per Person - *Service Charges May Apply
Examples of Live Auction items!
Here's a brief taste of some items lined up for you already:
- Clemson Tigers 2018 National Championship Package including a signed football from Coach Dabo Swinney. Capture the exciting 2018 season with a signed football and authentic game program.
- Porsche Driving Experience for 2 Go fast and turn hard at this custom built track for Porsche automobiles.
- African Safari for Two! Travel to Kenya for a guided African Safari with airfare, accommodations, and most meals included.
- Private Wine Class for 20 of your closest friends!
- Charlie Daniels autographed fiddle and sheet music to The Devil Went Down to Georgia.
- Autographed memorabilia from LeBron James, Connor Shaw, William "the Refrigerator" Perry, Tim Allen, Garrison Hearst, and more.
Want More? Come to the dinner Monday, May 20th where we'll have dozens of unique items for every budget.
But hurry, there is LIMITED SEATING!
Tickets are $100 per person